Monday, December 13, 2004

Bernie Kerik, human tripod

So balding, sour-faced ex-NY cop and now Department of Homeland Security ex-nominee Bernard Kerik:
....was shtupping this woman, publisher Judith Regan:

while at the same time having another affair with a second woman, a certain Jeanette Pinero.

At the same time all this Bury-Bernie's-Bratwurst was taking place, he remained married to his dental hygienist Hala Matli. Add it up. 3 women at the same time.

'Splain it to me, Luceeee.

Kerik has a face sort of like if Lurch was short and put on some weight and grew a mustache. Apparently that look works (at least it did with Judith Regan, who most men agree is a certifiable hottie). You know, I should try it. Because me, see, I can't even get strippers to give me a second look. Even when I've got money out, flushed and ready to dip into their teeny little stringy things.

So this Kerik story gives hope to all those, like me, who have faces like boxes of frogs.

Still, for goodness sake, simultaneously, with three women. He must have been sore most of the time, don't you think? I mean: how do you walk?