Monday, October 09, 2006

My nice, quiet weekend

Liqour before beer, never fear
Beer before liquor, never sicker.

I don't know if any of that shit is true but after the last couple of days I can definitively advise you of the following:
  • my liver hurts.
  • I feel like I've been licking pool tables all weekend.
  • my skin looks like parchment
  • I tend to over-tip bartenders and strippers
  • nobody loves you when you're down and out (also, in my case, when you're up and in)
God, what fun! And all the great new friends I met along the way!

Now, where exactly are my car keys?

5 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Hi Buffie!
Went on a bender didya? Well I have a linky for your stinky to cheer you up.
http://accrosstheboard.blogspot.com

check out the one about the ahem Volvo....now that's some good use!
nudge nudge

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Well, yeah, stands to reason: Swedes and sex sorta go together, right? I Am Curious Yellow and all that.

Is this why you wanted a Volvo?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

That and right after the Big Long backseat the little cage thingie they sometimes have for the back cargo area.

A cage comes in handy!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

I love wild wimmens

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger none said...

I'll leave you to it, you guys should get together sometime . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home