Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy birthday to moi

Been gone 'cause I had a birthday and I over-celebrated for much of the last 10 days. Happy to report that I am just now beginning to feel like a person, instead of someone who's been licking pool tables for two weeks.

Dontcha know, there are just so many interesting ways you can serve Jagermeister, and isn't it great, it comes all neatly packaged in those handy, easy to pour green bottles?

I realized I'd gone too far when I couldn't even get my car keys into my pocket one morning. It was like playing Pick-Up-Stix with my butt cheeks.

My liver has notified me that it will be filing a complaint with the Center for Disease Control. I'm defenseless, I really am, and will throw myself, including my fat rear end and gigantic hideous belly, upon the mercy of Dr. Julie Gerberding.

Please, Dr. G, please, I'm a-beggin' you: don't send me to the 'lectric chair.

4 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger none said...

Welcome back to the land of the living Nigel - Isn't alcohol great? I once lost about 80% of 17 months at work - didn't miss much though, evenings just flew by, I think . . . . .

Oh well, till next year.

f.b.i.t.c.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger none said...

Oh . . . . . and Happy Belated Birthday - or was that a Pre-Celebratory drink?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Feliz Cumpleanos, Buffito!
You Jager guzzlin,
pool table lickin'
butt cheeeek picker!
And many more....

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

Happy Birthday, Nige!

now, about that Jager' icing on the Birthday Cake...

"irbofj"

B-)

-----

 

Post a Comment

<< Home