Saturday, May 26, 2007

I can't miss the last Sopranos!

What I just realized is: I'm going to be in Orlando speaking at a convention the night of the last Sopranos episode. And the problem is that the Mickey Mouse operation that runs the hotel I'll be staying at doesn't have HBO.

That's right. Disney doesn't have HBO in their hotels. Not at the Grand Floridian or anywhere else. Apparently because of the swearing and un-family like nature of much of their programming. This from the same company that supports whatever the hell half-nude Mardi Gras "Gay Days" thing they allow in the park (actually, I couldn't care less...but why is that ok but HBO isn't? I don't get it).

So, from the show: Meadow Soprano. I wouldn't mind seeing Jamie-Lynne Sigler (looking luscious at right) naked, I don't have half a mind to tell you. But that's not the point of this particular diatribe. I gotta know what the hell happens to this show the night of the last episode, because hearing it anecdotally from fuckwits the next day at the breakfast table is no bloody good.

What to do? Where's the closest place to the Grand Floridian that has HBO? A little help, shlubbies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home