Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hungover, again

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh my aching head. I should know better but then again I'm just a helpless drunk, captive to my addiction and held hostage by my disease (such bullshit....I just like to drink. A real LOT)!

So last night I closed down my local (left, specializing in Heileman's Old Style and crack whores with no teeth) and got to bed sometime around 1am knowing full well I had to get up at 5:30 and deal with the chemicals guy making early morning funeral home rounds. Why the Aardbalm sales guy's gotta meet me at 7am, I don't know.

I have a headache the size of Idaho.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

Yeah, like the Ardbalm salesman has a life to get to after work so he wants to get a real early start so he can get out at a decent hour.
Either that or he know's your hung over at that time of the day, so you'll sign an order just to get reid of him??

HMMM I wonder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home