Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Facebook can buff my scrotum

I'm irritated as hell with this Facebook. What big balls these bastards possess! They're in my face about my lack of interpersonal relationships!!! I mean, how would they know the following, which is a direct goddamm screen shot right from my goddamm profile:

I circled the part that pissed me off. OK, I admit I don't really have any friends; see, I'm not Mr. Socialite, possibly because of my persnickety nature, but why rub my considerably larger-than-it-needs-to-be nose in it? Smarty-pants assholes.

Fuck 'em, I'm joining MySpace.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

Look me up on both....I would give you the add in a heartbeat!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess i can spare a few friends and let you have some of mine, Nigel. :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Frequent Traveler said...

Silly man - you have to INVITE friends to your party :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home