Sunday, January 04, 2009

I love me hot lesbo women!

To penetrate or not to penetrate--that is the question. Although it's not Shakespeare, it's pretty damn close, and it fully describes the conundrum that is: lesbianism.

I love me some lesbians. I'm one, albeit trapped in a man's body--meaning, I love women. Love, love, love, love women. Want them, bad, all the doo-dah day. But I've always wondered about the phenomenon I see vis: lesbians who like muscle-bound, dyke-ey looking "chicks" who'd rather kick your ass than give you the time of day.

If I were a lesbian, I'd want the most sexy looking, feminine, gorgeous possible in every way girl to surrender the carpet to me. Makes sense, right? 'Cause if my deal is, I like women--then it stands to reason that I'd like good looking, sexy, hot women. Yes? If the woman I'm with looks like a dorky biker guy--what's the fucking point? So, if I were a lesbian, I'd wanna fuck the ever loving shit out of someone just like Sports Illustrated cover girl Marissa Miller (photo, left),who's ungodly gorgeous and smoking hot and looks ready for some girly lovin'--or someone who looks just like her. Imagine her, with someone equally hot...oh, shit, um.....boing? Can you in your mind picture two hotties looking like this going at it? Right, guys? The two of them together--jeez, it's Captain Onan time, a-wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka, lemme tell ya! Or maybe Angelina Jolie. Or Anne Hathaway. Or similar. But c'mon, Rosie O'Donnell, not so much. Agreed?

So, lipstick lesbians. That's what they call hot girls who go for the tongue licking and not the dick sticking. I love 'em, 'cause they're feminine, and gorgeous, and lovely, and oh so fucking hot when they're going at it.

But I digress.

What's the point of this post? There isn't one, except for lil' ol' Nigel to put the official "buff my scrotum" seal of approval on lesbian activity. So long as both women involved are gorgeous and so long as they're panting, just a little bit, while they're exploring each other's bodies with their hands and mouths.

I'll be in the bathroom....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home