Monday, February 16, 2009

Global warming trumps Islamic assholes

Sorry, shlubbies, been busy, um. Yes, I found an extraordinarily lovely long-legged gorgeous woman who deigned to provide little old me with favours vis. what you get when you get what you get, and I got what I got, and I got to do what I looooooooove to do, and so, my jaw and tongue both got a work out, and consequently, I am convalescing.

You can figure it out.

Anyhow, this morning, I'm perusing the paper, as I'm wont to do, and here comes the story about Hitlery Clinton, a-winging her way to points East as our new Secretary of State, where she described her priorities in talking with China, Japan, Indonesia, and others thusly and in this order: global warming, climate change, and nuclear proliferation.

What priorities have been wrought by the new administration! Glad to hear that all is well on the Al-Queda, Taliban, douchebag Muslim kill the Christians and the Jews front all of a sudden, and now we can focus on what really matters, which is off course worrying about how our Kelvinator fridges, cumulatively, are emitting so much shit that in 180 years, there may be an inch or two of ice shaved off of the Arctic shelf. Or then again, maybe not.

Listen, lovelies: since 1998, the world has been cooling. This is inarguable and scientifically backed, but then again, who cares?

What matters is that we ensure that private companies and the nasty capitalistic system they embrace are destroyed, asap. That's the real agenda of all this shit, but if you can't figure out the value of the capitalistic system, I have three words for ya: buff my scrotum.

Here's the deal. If there was a REAL demand for all this fucking green shit, don't you think that entrepreneurs world-wide would be falling all over each other, coming up with the best products and most efficient ways to make a TON of money putting it in front of us? But noooooooooo--we have the government here, jumping in, not getting it at all, thinking that the way to make it happen is by legislating the sonuvabitch.

Idiots. Welcome to the USSR, circa 1951.

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its to the point I don't know who to believe Nigel. I mean, I had heard that these same special interest groups are doing payola to keep the Green Technology off the market.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Actve said...

Suggest you to provide link to

www.energyenvironmentforum.com

and encourage your readers to use the Energy Environment Forum and get a link back !
energyenvironmentforum at gmail dot com

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

And here's the REAL proof
global warming is real.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

Hilary is a half baked moron with her hands in Al Gore's pocketbook!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger jan said...



تنظيف بمكة شركة تنظيف بمكة بالبخار
تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home