Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Men are smarter than women? No way.

Well, guys, here's some water cooler fodder that's certain to cause disruptions between the sexes. Seems there's another study out: men are smarter than women -- at least in terms of IQ tests. 4 points higher, they say. I say, riiiiiiiiiight.....

This is patently, demonstrably false. To wit:
• Men ask women to marry them.
• Only complete total loser idiots voluntarily ask people to marry them (I did, twice!)....ergo:
Men are idiots.

More proof? Here are newlyweds Cletus and Beryl (already pregnant) and their dog Cornmeal. Cletus just won the World Mullet Championship, and with his winnings he's put a down-payment on the lovely double-wide in front of which this charming wedding photo was snapped.

She's wearing flip-flops. He's wearing some kind of cutaway attempted tux thing.

Idiot.

I rest my case. Buff my scrotum if you disagree.

7 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger none said...

But surely women show a remarkable lack of intelligence when they say 'Yes' to our marriage proposals.

And looking at Ole Cleetus there, Beryl would have been better off marrying the fucking dog, at least he looks like the product of pure breeding!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Awwww Cornmeal is such a cute little puppy!

Are you showing off your wedding pictures???? (changed the names to protect the innocent & all that)

Were you a child-groom?

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

You're kidding, right? I waited until I was 32 to get married the first time. I wanted to "be sure", just like the goddamm anti-perspirant. Lasted 30 days, wife met another guy on the beach and BOOM, she's outta there.

Plus I never had a mullet.

Plus I'm way fatter and uglier and balder than that guy.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Yesss, yes I'm kiding!
Just wanted to get a rise outta ya, Buffy!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger none said...

Are you hitting on him again? Jeez you two, get a room. ;-)

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

What if I am?
Jealous much?
:0)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger none said...

Jealous? Moi? Not me, I'm happily married - you go girl. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home