Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sorry about your recent abortion

A girl I know just exercised her "right to choose" and underwent the procedure because, oh, I don't know, it's bikini season coming up and who wants to look pregnant in the summertime?

So I hied myself on down to the local bakery. My request was met with scorn and derision, but I got it done. And the bakery hippies created the cake pictured here.

I'm planning on throwing a party for this chick--hence the cake. And she better wear one of those tiny bikinis or all this will have been for naught.

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

BEST.
CAKE
EVER.


EVER.



"pxnxxhr"

B-P

---------

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Yupper,

And it was yummy. Particularly the placentic icing. Mmmm .mmmmm.mmmmm

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

thank you.
thank you, very much.

"vomit"

B-P

-------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home