Monday, June 01, 2009

I have undeleted my blog

I am back after much soul searching.

Soul searching, just like a National Geographic Explorer employee, who, on the country's dime (i.e., taxpayer stimulus funding), is out there navel-gazing at his very own navel, and asking soul-searching questions, to wit: what the fuck am I doing? And who the fuck cares? And, also, can I maybe make a buck at this, 'cause I'm a nihilist bastard who hates everything?

Answer: buff my scrotum.

Where was I? Masturbating to Jennifer Anniston Twitter posts, that's where. Months and months of squashing stonehenge in the hopes that our Jen would turn her attention away from scumbags like John Mayer and Vince Vaughn, and engage with scumbags like me. No luck.

So, I rejoin the land of the living dead i.e., blogger, where no one cares and where activity has long ago been eclipsed by Twitter. Twitter--what the fuck is that, anyway? Hmmm? "I'm going to the bathroom now." "I'm eating last night's leftovers." "I'm wanking away to Jennifer Anniston." Who cares? I know I don't.

Oh, and just to prove I'm BACK, some vintage Nigel negativity: today's Air France crash was undoubtedly caused by simultaneous farts from the 232 passengers post-bad-Frech-cheese ingestion.

*Sigh*.

7 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Deech said...

Hey Nigel!

Fuck You! I am glad you are back! I missed you as you can tell!

Dude, I have had many a change myself thanks to my asswipe ex wives...

Update your side links for me at http://flyinfox-livejournal.com/

I am also on Twitter and on Facebook if you want to join me there. Send me an email at Flyinfox_SATX@Yahoo.com to get my contact info!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Rapping my fingers on the desk. Tapping my foot.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger cddstamps said...

welcome back.. am glad you are ok. u pissed my off when I clicked one day and, Gone.. sad to see that but great to see you back.. see I had faith.. why else would I click your link to see if you were there. don't know how you'll let the other 5 readers know ha ha ha ha ha ha ha keep writing... M from downunder

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

ya know, I can't count how many times I clicked to get here, only to find the Blog Deleted massage. And that was the Second time it was deleted, so I thought you were having tech problems with the Bloogle Blogger Nazis... I never took the link from my sidebar, either, dammit! ya gotta keep the Faith, my friend.

you have been missed dearly.
welcome back from the Abyss...
... yup.



B-)

--------

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Karen said...

man I missed you !! Surprising how much I became accustomed to well-buffed scrotum in my life.

(oh, I haven't been blogging at all either)

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Patches said...

Hey, so glad to see you posting again, it was years ago when I was looking at random shit on the internet and I accidentally stumbled upon your blog. and I followed it relentlessly for months and then one day, poof you were gone... my life felt kinda empty for a while, but now I can rejoice at the return of your witty mannerisms

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gap yeezy
kevin durant shoes
hermes belt
kyrie 8 shoes
hermes outlet online
off white clothing outlet
golden goose sneakers
off white
golden goose
air jordan travis scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home