Sunday, January 03, 2010

Yupper, shlubbies, it's me....

Hello mums and dads,

I realize your patience with me is at an end, but I beg your indulgence, shlubbies, as I endeavor to explain away my absence from el-bloggeroo Buff My Scrotum.

In a nutshell, I burned out posting stuff. But now think maybe I can gird my loins, and other body parts, to muster up the vim, vigor, verve, vitality, and vodka needed to make it all happen again. At least, for my personal enjoyment. If you find yourself liking the drivel contained herein, well, that's a lovely side benefit.

What have I learned about myself, your loving Nigel, during my Tiger-Woods style "break from golf" (ok, it's not golf, but yiz gets the picture)? Here now, the top 3 personal observations:

  1. I fart after sex. Actually, during. After many years of conjugal drought, your Nigel re-discovered the "purpose du penis", and lo and behold have actually used the goddamm tiny, hollow thing occasionally. And, may I report and to your understandable astonishment, no money changed hands! Yes, shlubbies, Nigel found L-o-o-o-o-v-v-v-v-e. Surprised? Me too. But what I learned, much to my horror and my paramour's amusement, is that I let fly with a complete colonic symphony quite quickly post-coitus. Followed shortly by a visit to the bog, when the release of copious amounts of terrifying intestinal sculpture occurs. Embarrassed? Moi? Well, a little. Just a bit. It beings a whole new meaning to post-sex "afterglow" (in my case, my butthole is glowing. Nice.)...
  2. Fat gets fatter after fifty. According to news reports, I do have feet. I personally must rely on the BBC for this info, 'cause I can't see the fucking things. With this revelation comes some interesting implications i.e., toe-nail clipping is really HARD when you can't a) cross your legs and lift your feet and b) um, well...see your feet. But, lemons into lemonade, my shlubbies: my toes are now registered with the TSA as lethal weapons, and had I been on that Christmas Day Northwest flight with Nigerian Abdullah bin-Sheeathhead Douchebagaarism, I, moi, Nigel would have been the hero who slashed his ass, as opposed to that bloody Dutch guy who couldn't stop saying the word "shit" when CNN interviewed him about the experience.
  3. I'm newly concerned about world hunger, global warming, homelessness, and other shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Got ya!
Well, my lovies, I'm back, and will try to post much more regularly in my attempt to offend everyone before I fucking die. See you in the funny papers.

19 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Nigel's girl said...

I love you sooooo much, Nigel.

Me too you, baby. ;)

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

AWWWWW...she gets my weird humor...

SEEEEEEE????????

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous nigel's girl said...

Oh Nigel! and you are amazing in bed!! those fingers! that tongue! that nice hard....well, you know. :)

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

She's such a dirty girl...boy, do I love her!!! :)

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Nigel's hot piece of ass said...

oh yeah baby! i love getting dirty with you, Nigel! I also love how we are sexual AND intellectual. from pants to rants, baby, it's how we rool. :)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

**gulp**

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Nigel's booty call said...

Oh Nigel. It's gonna get even hotter in that bed of yours when we add one more hot girl to the mix!!! You'll be **gulping** your brains out!!!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

*Double gulp*

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous I love sitting on your face said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous N.G. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Deech said...

Nigel,

You are a breath of fresh air! Welcome back!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

how is SHE
your girl?!?!

did you blow her up?

what does she got that i don't?!?!

also: didn't i ever tell you Rudolph Valentino himself DIED from holding his farts In???



PS
thanx for the STICK to itiveness you got goin on here..i was sad with you Gone
okaybye

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Nigel's girl said...

I'm Nigel's girl!! :) and I loooove him so much it hurts. :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

good for you,

somebody's gotta Do It!

(lucky girl)

:0]

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160715
air jordan 13
coach outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses discount
kd 8 shoes
beats by dr dre
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
celine bags
jordan 8
nike outlet store
louis vuitton outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
longchamp handbags
rolex submariner
louis vuitton handbags
insanity workout
cheap jordans
louis vuitton
kate spade
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
jordan retro 11
adidas originals
oakley vault
ray ban sunglasses
adidas shoes
adidas superstar
nike sb
adidas yeezy
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet store online
true religion sale
pandora outlet
jordan 13
adidas shoes
nike air max
coach outlet
as

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeezy
curry 5
balenciaga triple s
air jordan 11
balenciaga speed
kobe shoes
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy
nike lebron 15
yeezy boost

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Lutfi Kurniawan said...

Thank you, for getting something new and saluting the originality of this story, hopefully useful, so that life is more useful and useful for others

Obat Gatal Pada Kemaluan Yang Terbukti Ampuh Dan Efektif
Cara Menurunkan Kolesterol Tinggi
Cara Mengobati Ambeien
Cara Mengobati Gatal-gatal Pada Kulit
Obat Amandel Paling Ampuh Dan Manjur

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger jan said...



مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء

 

Post a Comment

<< Home