Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Only limited posts this week....sorry, shlubbies

They're killing me at work. Killing me, I tell you. Goddammit. After I have my daily homeward heading fight on the freeway, gobble groceries, consume three of four fingers of fine single malt, then take 30 seconds of personal time (you know, to "beat the bishop"/"strangle Stavros"/"wallop Walter")...why, it's all I've got left to drag my ugly carcass to bed and fart my way to sleep.

What's a middle aged waiting-for-a-heart-attack-to-happen guy gonna do?

6 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger none said...

So, what DO you do?

For some bizzare, freakish reason I thought you worked at an undertakers.

Maybe you do - 'Transporting' dead guys (and gals, hmmmm, dead girls don't say NO, but they do say 'frrrrrttttttt thrup! thrup! squelch' occasionally, then you have to get a new one).

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

I am an embalmer, handling those chemicals, ya see. People are just dying to have me work on them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH....deep breath....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry.

The hard part about what I do is getting rid of the smell.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger none said...

Efer tug one over a fit girlie corpse?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Nah.

Pale, cold, and lying there stiff as a board? That describes both my ex-wives. Why would I want to re-live that horror?

Besides, I have respect for the deads. It's the livings I can't stand.

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger none said...

Good point, well presented!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger doctor chip said...

hmmmm.
what an interesting thread...

B-|

-------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home