Thursday, October 12, 2006

Supermarket people suck

The scene: last night, on the way home, I stopped at a well known supermarket chain store. I'm wandering around aisle 4.

Me: "Excuse me, do you have Ginger Beer?"
Girl stocking shelves: "Ginger Ale?"
Me: "Ginger Beer. Not Ginger Ale. I've seen it before in here I think."
Girl stocking shelves: "Ginger Beer. I think so. Yes, it's somewhere in the store, somewhere." Turns away, resumes stocking shelves.

Silence. Long pause whilst I restrain myself from tearing this twat's head off.

Me: "Well, you've been a big help. I'll be sure to nominate you for employee of the month. Good luck with your future career manning the inquiry desk at the DMV."

Another bitch with an IQ measurable on the Richter scale. And another reason why men don't ask for directions.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger none said...

It's all in the way you present the question. Next time try "Hey retard, could you show me where the *insert product here* is please or I will be forced to punch you in the back of your thick skull until I detach your spine/retinas or both! Thank you"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home