Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hey, Britney: u r a c--t

Normally it's a gigantic gift from moi--a large, hairy, rats ass, that's what I give--when it comes to caring about celebrity b.s. But this is too good to overlook.

Seems that when Britney Spears (at left) wanted to let hubby Kevin Federline know she was filing for divorce, she did so via text message. Britney text-messaged the poor dumb bastard! Wow.

I found out my first ex-wife was spreading the love (and her legs) back in 1990 by investigating an order for flowers that showed up on my VISA bill. Hmmm, what's this? So, when I visited the florist, he produced the order, which had been placed by my wife over the phone. Now, when you phone in an order, the message you want on the card is written on the order--and so your Nigel, aka Columbo, was able to read all about my wife's undying "love" for this guy Kory and about how she couldn't wait to get rid of me (Nigel) to be with him, Kory, forever. A shiver and a sigh; how romantic, eh?

Now I can understand why she'd want to get rid of me; I mean, I am ME, after all, so who can blame her? But she could have given it a bit of time, right? Just for appearances sake.

See, we'd been married just 30 days!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Awwwww, did Brit Brit touch a nerve? You poor dear.

I heard she was married the first time for just 55 Hours....your first wife stuck it out a lot longer than That.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home