Friday, November 03, 2006

Perving in Florida, plus a drink or two, too.

I'm going to Florida for the weekend. Plans include drinking, perving babes in bikinis, more drinking, more perving, drink some more, perv then drink. Perv, perv, drink, drink, drink. Perv. Drink. Perv drink perv drink perv drink. Perv. Plus there'll be drinking.

I expect a hangover as big as British Columbia.

Come Monday, I will regale you with reports of me being ignored and sneered at by all the bikini babes who suffered my ogling and staring (when it comes to womens' reaction to me, there's NEVER a doubt: one look at Nigel, and it's all they can do not to sing lunch.)

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger none said...

Nigel, it's fucking November! I visited Florida a few years back, last week in October to 1st week in November and I thought it was nice and warm - but i'm a Brit, we think ANYTHING is warm if it doesn't give you fucking frostbite - but the locals didn't think it was warm enough for Bikinis (except a few of the men . . . . . )

Enjoy the drinking though ;-)

*chants* you're goin' home in a fuckin' ambulance . . . . . (repeatedly until punched)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home