Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nancy Pelosi, bathing beauty

Yes, you're right! That sure appears to be the next Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi, scanned in to the "Buff My Scrotum" blog by yours truly. Amazing. I found this on the cover of the June 1952 edition of "Natural Outdoors Monthly". You should see the pictures from inside the magazine--hubba hubba! Who knew?

Then again, I've had a secret thing for our Nancy for quite awhile, now. As regular readers know, she puts the "grand" in "grandma" for your humble Nigel.

You may be wondering just what in the hell exactly I'm doing looking at old issues of "Natural Outdoors Monthly"? It's for the volleyball pictures. And the team badminton photos. And the, um, sunbathing shots.

I'm sick. I know....I know....

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Yep! You're sick, alright.

Part of your charm. Ewwww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home