Sunday, October 29, 2006

From Yahoo "Personals", a "fun" gal...

What, are you kidding me? "Make Me Laugh"? From the photo this one appears as if she's advancing, armed, war-like, all a-Gitmo'd, getting ready to insert a glass rod up my urethra. Here's a tip, Grizelda: try cracking a smile once, and it'll maybe if you're lucky lead to a laugh. Remember, sweetheart, a smile is just a frown turned upside down (*fuck, I'm gonna be sick, for a second there I was trying to be helpful, really, but I just can't hack it...).

Deep breath, collect my thoughts, re-center. All is in focus now...

"Make Me Laugh": just three little words. Well, I've got three for you, you sour-faced stick up your arse trog: buff my scrotum (*whew, back to normal. Now I feel better).

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is also classic. Yeah, I have seen my share of these people on the dating scene. I usually send them my profile with a picture of Che Guevara claiming that pic to be a pic of me. Maybe they are turned on by Revolutions?

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

If a girl isn't smiling in her profile pictures it's because she has jacked-up teeth or giant horse gums.

Let's not talk about how I know and how many I actually slept with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home