Monday, January 08, 2007

Ahhh--to be young again....

I'm a regular at this bar, sort of like everyone's harmless old curmudgeonly uncle. Partly 'cause I do have a pretty good, nasty sense of humor, there's generally some laughs going when ol' Nigel's around. Plus, the vast array of young girl nubility working the place doesn't consider me a threat in a dirty old man kinda way.

Little do they know.

So this weekend is 26 year old Jake, wait-staff, who's off work but hanging around because his mammary-blessed, sweet and sexy girlfriend Kaylie is working behind the bar. This Jake confides to me that he got a call from a high-school girlfriend who's coming to town and wants to hook up with him, all coitally joined up like. He's telling me this while I'm looking at Kaylie who's serving other customers and who's basically a walking wet dream and I'm thinking: "wtf?" I convey my concerns to this Jake who shrugs his shoulders and says something about hey, he's thinking with the little brain and when ya gotta ya gotta and he wants to and he will and too effing bad for the girlfriend and what she won't know won't hurt her.

Just goes to prove that no matter how hot the babe, someone somewhere is sick of putting up with her b.s.....

Or maybe, that this Jake is just an asshole.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger none said...

What she doesn't know may not hurt her - but what she finds out will hurt him a whole lot more.

Asshole gets my vote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home