Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I love Seattle

Welllll....Seattle was more than your old Nigel could stand. Fortified with multiple drams of Sambuca and wads of cashola, thy humble servant ventured out to experience Seattle's underside specialty: females who've had way too much rain fall on them.

In a previous post, I described something as being harder than "playing Pick-Up-Stix with your butt cheeks."

Well, without going into detail (because I'm such a gentleman and all that), and it cost me some money but hey what the hell, let me just tell you that I saw a particular lovely perform a similar kind of thing, for real, not involving butt cheeks but you, you dirty disgusting filthy-minded shlubbie, you can just imagine what it was. Can't you? CAN'T YOU?

Oooh, I love Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home