Saturday, February 24, 2007

God, am I confused

I may have a face like a dropped pie...but I don't think I'm stupid. So I need a hand here: this "Beta testing"? I want to know: who is this Beta, and what exactly is he testing, and why does it take the sumbitch so long to do it? Like that Martin guy who kept doing stuff to my dry cleaning: who was that bastard, and was he the reason it cost so much to get blood out of a shirt?

Now the Blogger people are saying that "we're out of beta"...what gives? Maybe it's like soap powder, and you've gotta run to the Safeway for more? Can you get 2-for-1? Is it on sale? Is there a coupon?

A little help, please, because I'm, like, really puzzled (that's me, above left, in my "what the fuck is going on?" yoga lotus position).

Then again, it could be all the formaldehyde I breathe in daily. Working with stiffs is bad for your health, now? Time to complain to OSHA, maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home