Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nigel, the life of the party

Since apparently I'm in a vaginal kinda mood today, let me tell you what's really fucking fun to do, particularly at wedding receptions.
  1. Locate punch bowl
  2. Surreptitiously (if you're from Minnesota, this means "on the sly, without being caught") slip into it three unused Tampons with the strings hanging over the side of the bowl
  3. Let the hijinks ensue!
Juvenile? Sure! But weddings are depressing as hell, so anything you can do to lighten up the mood is a good thing. At least, that's what I'm thinkin'....

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

best.

punch.

ever.


why, just today, I was commenting on my own site about just what it must be like to wear a fucking tampon.

oh, my.


"mental retardation", to boot!

holy fucking mother-of-God...

B-0

-----------

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger none said...

we spent a hilarious afternoon in the bar in cyprus throwing around 'used' tampons soaked in tomato juice .. ..

wel someone said, it was tomato juice, sure tasted funny though .. .. ..

Oh well, nothing ventured .. ..

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

oh, my....


B-@

----

 

Post a Comment

<< Home