Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am asking for your input, shlubbies!

So I'm driving to the funeral home early this morning, mp3 player blasting, grooving on the Righteous Brothers song "Ebb Tide"....and it occurred to me: I've never, ever asked you shlubbies what your favorite tide is. How could I be so selfish? So, being that redressing them there grievances is a Nigel specialty, I present to you this poll. Make your vote count--you only get to let me know your preference one time! The winning tide will receive a $50 gift certificate from the Spiegel catalog. (Spiegel, Chicago 60609)

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger La Sirena said...

They closed the 60609 warehouse. It was a fire trap.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

I kinda like the Crimson Tide also.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

I voted for "other".

( write in= "tied up").

"tlyhpz"

B-\

--------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home