Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The baseball team I sponsor....

Being I'm such a philanthropist, throwing money at poor people and homeless people and other misfits and mental defectives, I'm here to tell you that I very generously sponsor a baseball team made up of goddamm illegal alien Taiwanese Little Leaguers who regularly flay the living feces out of all the loser teams they play. Specifically, I got naming rights and also had to pay for the uniforms. Aren't I nice? Here they are, then (click on the photo to see what I named the team):

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

that is so fucking excellant, that even I cannot believe it.

the "Bastards", eh?

I did "Scapegoats" a couple years back.
girl's softball team, ya know.

yup.

they lost a bunch of games.

hey, though, those gals could really
take it on the chin, if ya know what I mean...

yup.

"loozrs"

B-P

------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home