Saturday, July 07, 2007

Live Earth musicians can buff my scrotum

Don't you just love being lectured at by a bunch of self absorbed musicians? I know I do.

Dave Matthews? Anthony Keidis? Simon Le Bon? Get back in your limo/plane/tour bus, and stick your sanctimonious recycle reuse rethink claptrap right up your ass. This environmental global warming rain forest bullshit is just cover for the real agenda, which is 100% commie propaganda bent on the destruction of free markets. It's pure anti-business claptrap, and the sponsors of this shit (like Chevy, for God's sake) should be ashamed of themselves.

Look, I do the right thing here at chez Nigel. I save my turds and place them carefully on top of the compost heap. I recycle my toilet paper. When I sing lunch after one too many Heileman's Old Styles, I carefully mop it all up and wring it out over the rosebushes. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is wasted at my house.

So I resent being prattled on at by a bunch of naive, navel-gazing douchebags. The whole steaming load of them, including Al Gore, can buff my greenhouse gas emitting scrotum.

Oh, here's a great article about what a bunch of hypocritical twaddle this whole event really is.


3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

Heileman's Old Styles.


me, weaned on the stuff.


B-\

-----

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Twit said...

Saving the planet indeed...

What a crock.

The planet's fine & always will be. It's us, the self-important human garbage that's fucked.

Good!

Living in times when we're getting lectured by tarty old turds like Madonna, it's ABOUT TIME we self-destructed!

Bring it on ¦:¬|

(Foo Fighters were good tho!)

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

I was going to say somthing?
Butt I forgot?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home