Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doctor says: Nigel's days are numbered!

The Nigel death watch begins! I went to the doctor yesterday and said "Doctor doctor, give me the news, I got a bad case of..." and he stopped me right there. Told me that he was tired of me coming into his office and a) telling him how I, Nigel, was right about my health whereas he, doctor, was wrong; and b) singing my diagnosis a la Robert Palmer "Bad Case of Loving You".

Doc has absolutely NO sense of humor.

Anyhow, I'm a mess and he made it clear that if I didn't shape up well then by God I was shipping out. Specifically:
  • Too bloody fat. 335 pounds.
  • Cholesterol best expressed exponentially. Like, 9 to the 7th power or something like that.
  • Blood pressure more like a professional bowling score ("300") over some other high number.
  • Warts everywhere
  • Skin tags growing everywhere
With my luck here's what will happen. I'll get all back in shape and looking luscious, and then with all my newly won friends (the people who'll start hanging around me because I'll be good looking and, hence, popular) I'll start enjoying life, including having fun with them. And I'll be at a party at someone's house and they'll say: "let's play charades"! GOODY! And it will be while I'm up there, giving clues, that I'll suffer my long awaited heart attack. It would really suck to have a heart attack while you were playing charades....don't you think?

7 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Deech said...

I would hold out on the Heart Attack until someone breaks out the Twister Game.

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Twit said...

Naked Twister heart-attacks rock, dude, etc ¦:¬]

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

I wish I had a hart attack before reading that post.
Spare me

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

i would hate to have a heart attack while buffing....

talk about killing the moment


oh yeah and how is it that you got so many hot chicks coming here??!?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

i meant commenting not coming....
teee heeeee
:0]

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Who knows about the hot chicks commenting? I love it. But if I knew what the hell made them come to comment, I'd maybe still be married? I dunno.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger doctor chip said...

beats choking to death on a chicken bone...


"chiknbn"

B-\

---------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home