Monday, September 24, 2007

Public performers can buff my scrotum

So Marcel Marceau is no longer miming. I have this mental image of him in his coffin, trying to use his hands and feet to get out. Alors, pauvre Marcel! Most people hate mimes but I don't give a flying fuck one way or the other. If you want to paint your face and prance around a boardwalk somewhere, I say: you're a dipshit. But I don't dislike you.

Of this ilk (public performers), how about the doofi (from the Latin plural for doofus) who dress up in animal costumes and stand on the side of the road trying to wave you in to the new apartment complex or the new shopping center or the new pizza place? Who the hell would want this job? Me, I think it's the teenage kids of whoever owns the apartment complex or the shopping center or the pizza place and they get roped into this without any say in the matter.

Mom and dad are just....assholes, I say. Assholes!

5 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Chalice said...

No one could ever pay me enough to get in costume and stand on the street to "lure" people to where I work.

I love what you said about Marcel! I had the same visual :)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Clowns scare me - all types.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought Chalice ws in costume trying to lure us into the blog????

WHO KNEW/

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Blackjack Rules said...

Now all became clear, many thanks for the help in this question.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger John said...

michael kors outlet stores
ugg boots for men
cheap uggs
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
jordan shoes
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
marc jacobs
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
kate spade handbags
lebron 12
beats by dre
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses
tory burch shoes
vans shoes
rolex watches outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike air max
cheap soccer shoes
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses
the north face jackets
hollister outlet
toms shoes
chanel bags
uggs outlet
louis vuitton
20151225yuanyuan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home