Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The septic tank guy

Sitting around, waiting for the septic tank guy to show up. Could be something's wrong or then again maybe not--but I don't take any chances with shit, if you know what I mean. Called him up, set the appointment, and he's late.

What a crappy job it must be, being a septic tank guy. Then again, people say that about what I do for a living--I've actually had kids hide behind their parents when I'm introduced to them! Wait--maybe that's because of how frigging ugly I am?

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Deech said...

Dude, I don't know about the ugly part but I will tell you I would not want to work for a Septic company...No friggin way! That is just NASTY!

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous septic tank cumming said...

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home