Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The wheels of justice, falling off

Now I've gotta get a lawyer. I've called the local Dewey, Cheatham, & Howe firm here in Batfart, where I live, and asked for the most aggressive, Italian, tall, Jewish, stocky, African-American, gay lawyer they've got on staff. I want the most intimidating guy around--but also sensitive, and allergic to shellfish, and quick with the witty repartee and one-liners. A cross between Johnny Cochran, Woody Allen, Tony Soprano, Chris Rock, and Perry Mason.

Plus, I want to wear a stocking cap and try on gloves that don't fit. In front of a shitty judge like Lance Ito.

Please, shlubbies, can you help? In comments, maybe provide a zingy rhyming thing that I can use in court, sort of like "if the gloves don't fit, you must acquit"?

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about:

"I didn't hit Broomy
I'm not that loony"

/got nuttin'
//eat me

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Margaret, that's GREAT, especially the last line:

"This Nazi nurse is full of shit
Because of this you must acquit"

Perfect!!

Mega-shmega thanks. What's your blog called?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Huh ??? I know I left a comment !

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Do You Have Issues is where I blog most often. The others I need to move over to their respective parties. I just use Blogger to set them up a template/etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home