Monday, November 19, 2007

Glen Campbell & The Nazi Nurse

I am a lineman for the county and I drive the main road
Searchin' in the sun for another overload
I hear you singin' in the wire, I can hear you through the whine
And the Wichita Lineman is still on the line


Hang up and drive, dipweed.

Also, who would write a song about a telephone lineman? What would have inspired Jimmy Webb to write this particular song? And what would've made Glen Campbell record it?

Someone had pictures of someone with a donkey, maybe?

This is the kind of silly shit you wonder about when you're in bed, flat on your back, awaiting Broomhilda the Nazi Nurse.

More about her in the next thrilling installment of "Buff My Scrotum: The Nigel Had A Stroke Chronicles".

3 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Glen Campbell might be tolerable if you were getting a good smoker (speak with New England accent) or hand job from the nurse as it played in the background.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I'm a huge Glen Campbell fan and really like that song.

Nuff bout Mr.Campbell and on to Mr. Nigel and the Nazi Nurse.

Did you request bondage? or did they make a mistake sending Nazi instead of Naughty?

I hope at least the Nazi is hot?

If not I hope your imagination can kick and bring the nurse in the photo to life.

Did you get any good drugs to assist in fantasy land?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Oh no, a nurse Ratchet? Not the one from Cuckoos nest, I hope.

Now TS's Momma from "The World According to Garp" - she would have done you as a Bon Voyage gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home