Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aaahh! Snow is so beautiful!!

It's not a Santa post or Santa photo...but it is appropro for the season. See, even something as innocent as enjoying the beautiful, first fresh flakes of snow can be, er, spoiled. I wouldn't wanna let you down, shlubbies. But I'm not cynical or nuttin', just sayin':

Merry Flaming Festivus Felafel Fantasmagorical Freakazoid Christmas.

And remember these words of wisdom:

Roses are reddish
Violets are bluish
If it weren't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish.

(**Nigel, proud to be a mixed caste weird ass comglomeration of Old and New Testament families. L'chaim, peace on earth, y'all, Israel forever 'cause I'm an unrepentant virulent Zionist, and happy birthday Jesus.... Mazel Tov!)

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

Great cartoon. Happy Festivus. I'm hoping it's over quickly.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Oh Smeggie, I missed you. Here's a video for Dr. Chip that you my dearest... costar in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home