Friday, December 14, 2007

Saturday, in the air, everywhere

I'm double posting today 'cause I won't post at all tomorrow, when I'm flying to L.A and back. 5 hours each way, with a 90 minute layover at LAX in between. I'm doing this to get miles so I make my next level of Delta Airlines "Medallion" status before the year ends. Medallion doesn't offer much except pre-boarding and once in a blue moon upgrades. But the pre-boarding is nice. I also like flirting with the 78 year old flight attendants.

I plan on drinking the plane dry there and back.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Maybe you and the 78 year old flight attendant can join the mile club ;)

Cheers Nigel!!!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Aaaargh!! The mile high club? My eyes! Nooooooooooooo...........

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Molly said...

damn that sounds like a fun day!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger La Sirena said...

Oooh! Can I come, too???

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

La Sirena--sure! I'm in 5B on the outbound and 6B on the way back. If the adjacent seats are available--yupper, let's go!! Can we organize it so we upset everyone in the front of the plane-- shall we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home