Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The phobic babe at the bar

I'm back, drinking at full speed and strokes be damned!

Bellied up to the bar last night and standing next to me was an attractive young woman who, when offered a seat by yours truly, declined thusly: "Thanks all the same, but I have Kathisophobia." She ignored me thereafter and eventually hooked up with someone good looking and also interesting. I missed again.

Anyhow, I pride myself on my knowledge of stupid and useless things, so I'm wracking my brain for this Kathisophobia. What could it be? Fear of women named Katherine, perhaps?

So, pulling out my trusty Verizon XV-6700 Pocket PC, I Google this thing and read the results. LMFAO -- claiming "kathisophobia" could be the most unique brush off I've ever received from a lady. Full marks for originality, darling!

5 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Deech said...

I guess my question is when she hooked up with this other dude did she remain standing?

This is pretty funny....

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

I lost track of her in the crowd but I bet HE had no trouble getting her to sit down!!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Quite witty of the wench. Although I'm not fond of her for brushing off our dear Nigel.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Annie, you're sweet to say that. But, don't waste your time or concern as I'm so used to being cut that at this point, it's funny! I actually try to come up with new ways now to get the heave-ho, and always end up laughing about it. Really!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger none said...

If you see her again, ask her if, as she has an aversion to sitting down, if you could cut to the chase and just get her to lie down for a while . . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home