Friday, December 28, 2007

The ball's dropping in just a few days!

New Year's Resolutions for Nigel in 2008
  1. Call everyone by the nickname "Chief". As in, "How you doing there, Chief?" or "I'll have the Waldorf Salad with mustard on the side and keep the croutons a-coming, Chief."
  2. Three squares. That's all, no more and no less. Economizing at home starts in the bathroom.
  3. Liqour before beer. Not beer before liquor ("never sicker!").
  4. Charity work: get around to helping those guys with all the money in Nigeria.
  5. Replace bile and vitriol with sweetness and light.
#1-4, no problem. #5, jeez, I'm throwing up in my mouth a little thinking about it. Can I do it? Cc-c-c-c-can I?

Happy Almost 2008, everyone! It's another year closer to death.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I think you are off to a great start with #5 with your #1. Calling people "Chief" is much sweeter than----. :)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Aaah....well, I'll try. Me, being "sweet" -- I dunno, there's something about that not quite scanning, if you know what I mean.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Woo hoo! Another day closer! Didya taste any bile when you threw up in your mouth a little? Prolly kinda makes it hard to quit it if ya did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home