Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Our holiday party gift exchange

More Christmas Crap (because as Andy Williams famously reminds us annually, "It's the most...wonderful timmme of the year!")

The funeral home "Holiday" party is December 14th, and we're doing that silly Dirty Santa game where you claim other people's presents. Dirty Santa, Dirty Sanchez, whatever. All I know is we're to bring an item worth $20 for the big holiday gift swap.

I'm bringing something that'll fuck with people and also piss 'em off. No surprise there, eh? Fake lottery tickets. They look just like the real thing, and each douche nozzle who gets one of these scratch offs thinks they've really won $20,000. Hours of fun at parties, and I'm hoping a few fist-fights will break out. Plus maybe if I play my cards (or tickets) right I can spend 20--30 seconds with Carmella from casket receiving?

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

I really don't get into the office Christmas shit. They have one coming up at work...they do it at a Chinese buffet at lunch. Kinda odd. I'm gonna suggest a big, Group Dirty Sanchez instead ;-)

Dirty
Sanchez

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Pavel Chekov said...

Ask Carmella if she can help you with your Cincinnati Bowtie.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger La Sirena said...

Better bring some mistletoe, too.

Q: Have you ever done it in a coffin?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Fake lottery tickets would piss me off. I hate Pollyanna gifting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home