Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Drunk e-mailing...now, a thing of the past!

Google released a useful new Gmail feature yesterday which could help prevent drunks like me from sending embarrassing late-night emails that inevitably are regretted the following morning.

When activated, the program (called "Mail Goggles") makes a user solve a series of math problems before allowing any message to be sent. Image at left; apparently you've gotta get the problems done within a time frame or you won't be able to send your email.

The service is set by default to kick in only on weekend nights, but you can change the settings to apply whenever. So if you're a serial alky like your beloved Nigel, it's a 7 day a week dealybob. Fo' sho!

Now I need me something to handle the drunk texting....while I'm looking around, you wouldn't happen to have a drink handy?

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

This would work wonders for those times when I'm so angry that I can't think straight. Then again, I don't really send emails from work.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger La Sirena said...

I need a similiar feature for texting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home