Saturday, July 08, 2006

The "Dear Leader" needs Hair Club For Men


His hair! That's the problem! All this missile nonsense is just a cover-up for the fact that our boy, well, needs a new cover-up. Enter Hair Club For Men.
They sure could help. I sent them this idea (at right) for ol' J.I. --not only new, non Don King hair, but cool new kill-the-Japs fighter pilot shades, too! I'm surprised I haven't as yet heard back from Hair Club. I'm bald as hell but haven't availed myself of their products; however, if this is indicative of their customer service, I'll forego the niceties and my next move will be an angry "buff my scrotum" letter. That'll learn 'em.

Just think, though: if we could get him going in this direction, Mr. Kim, instead of blowing up the bomb, would be looking like the bomb, baby. And he'd be axin' hisself: "Where be the white women?" Peace, out. Literally.

Oh, and Condi, if you need help with Iran, I've got ideas for them, too, sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home