Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I love the girls of the IDF

I love Israel.

Because they're surrounded on all sides by cracker-pot cake-sniffing despotic excrement munchers, why, in Israel, everyone goes all-in--they've got to, to survive. They regularly deal with lunatic Arab towelheads who wash themselves in sand and who go around blowing up innocent civilians in buses and shopping centers. So in Israel, there's vigilance and sacrifice and single focus purpose, with none of this "we're at war but you can still drive your SUV and pay $3.50 for coffee at Starbucks" crap mentality we have here. It's life and death, all the time; the Israel Defense Force (IDF) is on the job non-stop.

Not only do I love Israel, I really love Israeli girls. Actually, I've love to love a few of them more, and more often, if you know what I mean. Like Bar here, and Morit here, and especially Shlomit here. And a guy just gets all jiggly-woogly when he sees a gal in uniform, dontcha know: when I was a kid living in Asia and attending an International School in Japan, one of the graduating high school girls was a junior officer in the IDF and had seen action in the '67 war before moving to Japan. See, in Israel, all the girls gotta serve in the military. It's mandatory, no exceptions.

40-plus years on now, and and me being the sick old horn-dog I am, I'm thinking that means there's gotta be some pretty good-looking honeys on patrol on the Golan, marching around with Uzis, ready to send a rocket or two up Abdullah's ass. Damned if I'm not right, as usual: check this photo gallery out, whence originates the thumbnail to the left. Just about any of these sweethearts could frisk me at a checkpoint and then hold me for questioning anytime, even torture me some, and I wouldn't complain much.

Shalom, bubbelah, and buff my scrotum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home