Friday, August 11, 2006

I suffer, and therefore expect compensation. Dammit.

Hi, my name is Nigel, and I have a disease. It's Cenosillicaphobia, and it has plagued me most of my adult life. This thing has:
  • affected my personal life--I now have none.
  • It's affected my financial situation--the money is all gone.
  • It's affected my friendships--friends? Got zero.
  • It's affected everything, really.
  • I've tried lottsa stuff to fight it:
    • Sexual abstinence, for the last 10 years.
    • Medical treatment (fucking psychiatrists and therapists bite the flaming pole of manhood--honest, they're worthless, they blow dead Hippos).
    • Religion (well, not really, I'm bullshitting here, but go with the bit, ok?)
So, powerless, I humbly confess that:
Cenosillicaphobia owns me
Cenosillicaphobia has overtaken everything
Managing Cenosillicaphobia is all that's on my mind....

What's Cenosillicaphobia?

"Fear of an empty glass."

You can look it up.

Have a good weekend, and also numerous cocktails, shlubbies. Ya know I WILL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home