Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Murdoch to Lieberman: "It's takedown time, baby!"

Fox News Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch (left), angered by what he said was Joe Lieberman's "weak and faggy" performance in yesterday's Connecticut Democratic Party Senate run-off, has threatened to "beat the shit out of the sonuvabitch the next time I see him." Murdoch made the comments at a press conference in Manhattan this morning. "I live in Connecticut, I voted for the fucker, and he completely wimped out. He'll get this fist right up his ass."

Contacted outside his New Haven post-campaign hotel room for comment, Senator Lieberman (right), said: "He said what? He can blow me! He thinks he can punch me? Tell that shitheel I'll punch him in his ugly face and he'll fall right to the floor. Who the hell does he think he is, that robber-baron piece of shit? Bring him on, right now."

Fox News has already secured the rights to the forthcoming fight.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger I.Bottini said...

Rupert Murdoch is nearly 70 years old and he is losing it.

Rupert Let Go It's Over

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

changapeluda said...FOX News is one big gigantic bag of Lying Shit....I say, Eff-bloody-A. Particularly that one note Johnny Sean Hannity. "You're a great American", my ass, Sean.

Though I wouldn't mind having a deep and probing conversation with Kiran Chetry. I'm just sayin....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home