Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ex-wife whining means nada to Nigel

Received this via the Outlook just a moment or so ago, and naturally wanted to post it. It's from my ex-wife, though I can guaran-damn-tee you that she's not the girl in the photo. Nope, she must've paid someone to stand there and have the photo taken. She does NOT look like that and more's the pity. See, my ex-wife is so ugly, they filmed Gorillas In The Mist in her shower. She's so ugly her face looks like she's been bobbing for french-fries. How ugly is she? When she takes her bra off, you'd swear she has four big toes. She's so ugly, her psychiatrist makes her lie on the couch face down.

She's so ugly, she could make a maggot puke. I know: I used to puke all the time, having to endure her.

Marriage is for idiots.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop now. For this, I'm sure you're thankful.

6 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to calm down. hatred will not solve your problems.fogive her and change your life.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

I actually thought this was one of your more calm posts.

Downright sedate.

:0]

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Yeah, reading the anonymous comment, I was starting to get angry about how sedate I was. The more I thought about how mellow I wrote the thing, the madder I got.

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting worked up is good for the heart and soul. I laughed out loud when I read your comments. Haven't done that since they threw my ex-witch in the slammer. I sometimes find a stiff drink helps me calm down. Save it for when your done posting. Keep up the good work. I read you every day.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nigel,

You have many new blogs. I think I am going to post to them all. All of them are worthy of recognition as far as I am concerned.

As far as the ex wife is concerned, get off the ugly jokes and start on the intelligence jokes, like,

"My wife is so dumb it takes her an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes".

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wwww0602
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
air max 90
oakley sunglasses wholesale
kate spade outlet
yeezy boost
chicago blackhawks jerseys
michael kors handbags
air jordan shoes
timberwolves jerseys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home