Friday, October 13, 2006

Stroke the putter

Knowing that I'm a sick, sick puppy, people send me stuff in the e-mail. Like this picture, here.

This is the golfer Michelle Wie. She's only 17, which makes my reaction to this particular photo much, much worse than if she was, say, 18. Plus, she's another Korean (Korean-American, but still); see previous post regarding the wiles and ways of the Chosun ones....

About the picture. Seriously, shouldn't her caddy have said something? Done something? Ran on over to her and said, you know, "Look, Mickey, give me the putter. Now, Mickey. I'll take care of it."

Ms. Wie can't possibly not know that there are cameras trained on her all the time, particularly when she's on the course....right? Here's hoping she doesn't, so we'll have many more photos like this coming our way in the future.

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger none said...

Whereas, over here in good old Blighty, the legal age for reaming girls is 16, so she's well within rights for a good 'shafting'.

Wonder if her caddy sniffs her club handles afterwards - I know I would.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Ewww! Sick sniffer!

Good thing I worked on a construction site or I'd be outraged!!!! :0)

What I wanna know is how'd she get that under there? She's like 6 feet tall. Did she just do a little leg hike and then arrange her skirt?
Oh no more nasty fodder
heeee hee heee.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger none said...

I can't imagine much would outrage you to be fair, least of all my flippant comments.

I of course, wouldn't sniff her stick - I'd have to lick it instead (before it dried).

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Well go to it then, Flippy!

Here's hair in your eye!

:0]

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger none said...

Is that YOUR hair? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home