Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm gunna puke: "World Kindness Day" is Monday

Here's something to make you sick: Monday, November 13th is World Kindness Day.

Apparently there are these "kindness" people who want this mealy-mouthed, "We Are The World" day to be observed by you and me and everyone else. From their idiotic website comes this stomach-churning quote: As our kind acts and deeds bring greater kindness to the world, the barriers of separation will begin to crumble, bringing a rainbow of understanding and happiness to the people of the world.

I say: fuck 'em. If anyone wants me to be kind to other people, or is somehow kind to me, well, I'm just gunna belt 'em in the mouth.

Have a nice weekend.

3 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger none said...

I have an overwhelming urge to be really nice to you today Nigel - lovely post my dear chap, hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoy all that today brings you.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Now I'm gunna have to belt you in the mouth.

Ready?

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger none said...

Yep - swing away big man, but I'll say 'thank you' afterwards . . . . :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home