Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Captain Chung will kick your ass

I was commenting on my pal Dr. Chip's fucking killer blog about Koreans being lunatics and the example I gave was the February 1967 Vietnam War "Battle of Tra Binh Dong", where a single company of ROK Marines -- about 200 guys -- beat the shit out of two goddamn divisions -- about 3,000 asswipe North Vietnamese. It was hand-to-hand and included Korean Tae Kwon Do throwdowns. No kidding.

So I did some googling and I found a war web site that's an English translation of the official Korean account of this battle. Among the quotable quotes I found, enjoyed, and wished to share with you are these, from the leader of the Blue Dragon company, a Captain Chung (pictured at left) who obviously had stones of steel:

"Soldiers! Be sure that the damn shits having camouflage with weeds on their camouflaged fatigues are all Vietcong!!! So sweep’em all without hesitation!!"
--and--
"Go after these damn shits and do not lose even one"
--and--
"All enemies lost arms and got amputated and deadly exhausted!"
--and, finally, at the end of the battle:
"Ah! It is wished Tra Binh Dong be in peaceful rest!!!"

I don't know about you, but I'm motivated now!

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

::sniff::

... that's fucking
beautiful, man...

::sniff

"hanxstb" - pretty close
to "hand stub", really.

no, really.

B-{

--------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home