Friday, June 22, 2007

Tony Blair: "I wore the same shoes for 10 years"

ABC reports that soon-to-step down British Prime Minister Tony Blair admitted he wore the same pair of shoes every time he faced Prime Minister's Questions in Parliament. That's 10 years, same shoes. Blair at left, shoes in question at right.

US President George W. Bush, on vacation in Crawford, Texas, commented: "Well, hell, so what? Anyone got a problem with that? I don't have a problem with that! Tony can wear whatever he wants around me! I for one wish he'd be Prime Minister forever. I love spending time with Tony-pony at Camp David. Plus he has nice legs." The President is photographed at left on the main ranch road wearing fashionable Donna Karen pumps and a Victoria's Secret mini-skirt ensemble (click the photo to get a sexier close up view).