Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Oh--oh--Alabama..."

On the road again, this time: Alabama. State slogan: "Indoor plumbing for all by 2012!" Joke about Alabama: How come people go to movies in Alabama in groups of 18 or more? Because they see the sign saying 'Nobody admitted 17 and under.'

Since I've had a dog theme around here lately (due to that asshole bastard piece of crap Vick) I thought it'd be fun to include a shot of some 'Bama hunting dogs, above right. They fit right in, don't they?

I like Alabama, but then again I'm white. I have African-American friends who've been pulled over and charged with "DWB" (Driving While Black). Not good. Some of the prettiest women in the world live in Ala-Damn-Bama. Toothless rednecks live in Alabama, too, I guess to balance it all out.

Q: What's the best thing to come out of Alabama? A: I-20

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Try the veal. Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger La Sirena said...

I used to date a truck driver. He passing through Alabama once when he got a call on the CB to look to his left. Some guy was on his knees doing his dog in the yard.

YUCK!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Deech said...

ROTFLMAO! Nigel, what the hell did you do to be stuck in Ala-Freakin-Bama?

True enough...I try to stay clear of Alabama myself.

Keep postin pal, they will let you out....eventually.

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

veal?

isn't that baby cow?

B-o

----

 

Post a Comment

<< Home