Friday, October 05, 2007

It's Friday-rific!

When you work in a funeral home you have to be pretty damn subtle about enjoying Friday. There's no "casual Fridays" here at the mortuary (though I'd be all about supporting "casual sex Fridays" with lusty Latina Carmella down there in casket receiving...*boing!*). Yes, we do get just a little more peppy come the end of the week--but quietly. Everyone's got their own way to get revved up for the weekend. I mentioned Carmella: rumor has it that she wears a special thong Fridays only. I've never seen it--all the other guys say they have, but not me. So for Carmella in caskets, Friday is special-thong-day, I guess.

The picture shows what would make my Friday at work just purrrrr-fect. Gunna suggest it to Mr. Wiges, the funeral home director, and see how he reacts (not).

6 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Deech said...

Nigel,

I soooo want to put an order in for this! Yes sir! This would make everyday Friday for me...

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger La Sirena said...

I work in the psych department of a hospital -- we NEVER get casual Fridays either.

Or Absolut water coolers.

(wistful sigh)

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

So G.'s swanky San Francisco studio has a water cooler with a hot water spiget...which leads me to think you could dispense warmed up coueversier (gross misspelling) and get all Hot & bothered.

Kwi-Vah-See-Aye....
Luh-vurrr
;0]

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger doctor chip said...

Best.

Coller.

Ever.

"lwfcnstk"

B-)

------

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Yeah, I can see why you probably won't suggest it to him :)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

The fucking water cooler.
It's all about the fucking water cooler.
DID ANYBODY CLICK THE GOD DAMNED THONG LINK??
Do you know how hard to come by those Chuck Taylor high tops in pink are?

I must know where Carmella got them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home