Thursday, April 24, 2008

I still hate Vegas

No, it's not difficult for me to pinpoint the reasons why I hate Las Vegas as much as I used to. And still do. This place remains my least favorite location on the face of the earth. Reasons:
  • Loud. Everything loud. No matter where you go or what you do, you're literally assaulted with sound. I like quiet, empty bars, with a few toothless drunks minding their own business. Maybe their heads are down, on the bar. So what? I want a place where you can assess your life retrospectively, absent music videos from Bruce Bloody Overrated Springsteen or slot machine noises, non-stop. Best of luck finding that in Vegas. I haven't.
  • Fat, disgusting tourists. Yeah, I'm not exactly the prime example myself, but it's amazing to me looking around just how completely out of shape everyone in this country is. Are all the people in Nebraska like this? It sure seems that way here.
  • Gambling in general. What a stupid way to spend your time. To say nothing of your money.
  • The "shows". Look, I wouldn't spend money to see Barry Manilow in my hometown, so what makes me wanna do it here? Fuggeddabouddit.
  • It's goddamm expensive. Really. $32 for a 5 mile cab ride to the hotel? Hey, Vegas Visitors Bureau--buff my elongated scrotum!
Two more days to go.

5 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Twit said...

Leaving Las Vegas.

That was effing bleak too.

Two more days..?

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

I haven't been to Vegas since 1975 so I don't have much reason to hate it, but think I might.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I've been a few times many years ago, and after fifty bucks gone at the Blackjack table I'd cuss "fuck, there went a pair of shoes!!!"

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Deech said...

I don't know...with the right bunch of people going to Vegas would be a blast...at least it has been for me.

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I LOVE LAS VEGAS! But I used to get paid to get naked there.

PS 3rd time for the word verf. Not a good thing for tards like us dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home