Friday, June 13, 2008

WalMart, 4:30am. Why, for the love of God, why?

I was in my local WalMart Giganto store this morning at 4:30, and I had to wait in line at checkout. At 4:30am. Why? Because there was an entire family of people in front of me, little kids and all, buying a TV set.

Who buys a TV set with little kids at 4:30am? Someone desperate to see Ernest Angley's "Jesus World Outreach" at 5:00am on UHF channel 69? "Hurry, honey, Ernest's coming on. He's going to heal his own hair!"

Me, I buy breakfast there. Boysenberry yogurt, Fritos, Marlboro Lights, and chiterlings (hey, I live in the South, and nothing says "South" like a pig intestine chitlins breakfast). Plus lots of Fresca. It's a complete balanced nutritional breakfast, yummy scrum dummy, here it comes tummy.

Have a thrilling weekend, and by all means stay the fuck out of WalMart at 4:30am, 'cause if you're there and I'm behind you and I have to wait because you're buying home appliances, you silly twit, I'll have two words to say to you. And they won't be "Happy Birthday"!

5 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Deech said...

I thought it would be three words! "Buff My Scrotum" But I digress. I take it, you ran out of your own supplies and needed the emergency run at 4:30am?

That other family? Sad. Were they illegals?

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I would have thought it to tweakers at that hour, not your faith based fucks, but a tweaker would be home fixing his TV not buying a new one. ;)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

And why, pray tell, were you buying animal guts, yogurt, fritos and smokes at 4:30am ;-)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

I'm feelin' your pain, Brother. I used to go to Wally World at about that time ~every weekend~... it's the best time to avoid the stench, what~ with the old cattle call startin' out around 7:00 or so... yeah, the aisles were clear of sub-human fucktards, but they have lines just the same. seems old Sam Walton figures on usin' the old LCD (lowest common douchebag) for "staff" at all times, on all shifts, 24/7/365.
bastards.

I hope they die.

that's right.

well, most of 'em, anyhow...

"mvgqnlwt"

B-\

----------------

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bet is also on them being faith based fucks heading home with the new TV to throw their stupid children in front of, so the parents don't have to deal with them.

Bunny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home