Thursday, October 09, 2008

How to find this blog

You people are sick, and I love it.

Here's a compilation of some of the most recent keywords used to access this blog, courtesy of the metrics tracker thingy I use. Ready?

www.google.fr torture videos of tearing off testicles
www.google.com nancy pelosi is hot
www.google.com benoit balls
www.google.com "poop competition"
www.google.com spanking sarah palin
www.google.co.uk im thinking of shaving my scrotum
www.google.com scrotum oiling
www.google.com 30 year old fatties
www.google.com.au mortuary hoists
www.google.com SEW MY scrotum
www.google.co.uk suck my scrotum
www.google.com steve irwin scrotum
www.google.com nancy pelosi's busty
www.google.ca goo on my thong
www.google.com so many sheep so little time
www.google.com scrotum ramen

Comments:
  • The number one search term used to find this site includes the words "Nancy Pelosi" and references her as either "hot" or "busty". There are apparently quite a few sickos who enjoy perving on the House Speaker. I know I do.
  • What "scrotum ramen" is, I don't know. I mean, I used to live in Japan and they eat lottsa ramen there...but nothing scrotum flavored, I don't think.
  • Finally, it's a sad commentary about me that you sick bastards land on my site with these perverted, twisted search terms. Says a lot about the content here, huh? Keep up the good work, shlubbies!

5 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Mmmm....scrotum ramen!

I'm gonna have to check my counter now ;-)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Deech said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!! What counter is this? I want one for my blog! Waaaa!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger La Sirena said...

My favorite is so many sheep, so little time...

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Karen said...

OMG, I have water heating for ramen RIGHT NOW !!!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

LOL. I ran a statcounter keyword search just a few days ago and I was laughing my bottom round roast off.

Sick people. Sick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home